What I have to say about connection fitness:
1. You cannot rely on their 'In Stock' items being in stock
2. They will not contact you the same day to arrange delivery with you like the website promises.
3. They will often use another company to source the item and get it delivered to you and should only be considered an agent for often sloppy companies providing a very poor service.
4. They will charge you at least £4.95 for delivery weather they are delivering the item or not.
5. They will take your money before dispatching the item.
Personally I have experienced all of these and more. 3 weeks after they took my money I have nothing to show for it at all except broken promises and a lot wasted time. I have finally managed to contact them to demand a refund (we shall see if they can deliver on that promise).
They are defiantly best avoided, here's hoping there are better companies out there who actually want my business.
To reply as a company, please sign up here.