I wrote a book called Local Government Financial Condition Analysis in 2001 and in 2004 used CreateSpace to put it out globally with great success.
I just updated the book for the new regulations and the process was even easier. I'm now planning another book specifically for CreateSpace. Great service, professional and easy to use.
Having just created the paperback edition of my novel using CreateSpace, I can say that it was an enjoyable experience.
Here are some of the impressive features:
* Intuitive step-by-step guide -- you never feel lost along the way.
* Good cover creation tool.
* Quick and top-quality customer service.
* Lightening fast production and dispatch of proof copy.
* Extremely easy way to sell your book through Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and the European sites.
* All of this is free (except for the very reasonable price of the proof copy)
* There is the option to pay for other, more advanced services, such as professional cover design, copy editing, advanced marketing campaigns, etc
To reply as a company, please sign up here.