you received this review/complaint (and counting) because of your prehistoric employee -SHE WAS at JFK airport counter on 26 June 2010 afternoon
delta airlines / delta.com filled with inferior level-with-a-limited-brain-staff-employees
many of them are really inferiors
i mean they have a very low education and a very limited brain
i don't remember the prehistoric delta airlines employee name but to help the delta airlines managements, supervisors or executive office to understand who is the prehistoric employee see the following
1) SHE WAS at JFK airport counter on 26 June 2010 afternoon
2) during our conversation / discussion (because she wanted to discuss with me, with the customer, she must be a genious!) i asked her country of origin, because i always ask anyone, because i'm curious, and she told me that she's from nigerr / african country - yes she is african american black from nigerr (africa) but i wanted to know the country and she told me that she is NIGERRIAN / AFRICAN
3) i paid her $55,00 for the baggages and thats was not a problem at all because i knew about the surchage
4) she discussed with me for non reasons, and she refused to check in the baggages in the meantime but when i finally told her " move!! because i have to check in otherwise the ariplane will fly without me and i will sue you" then the nigerrian / african american employee waked up from her coma and she called her supervisor or manager
the supervisor fixed everithing and she supervisor did the check in! not the other delta airlines so called employeee!
this is what heppend
1) I waited in the line for at least 15-20 minutes!
2) when i arrived at the delta airlines counter the african american female from nigerr country employee simply ignored me and helped another customer THAT WAS NOT IN THE LINE, the other customer asked the nigerrian african american female many, many, many questions, many! and the female delta employee african american from nigerr country continued to ignore me (i was in the line)
i told her "i'm late and i have to check in" but she continued to help the other customers (that was OUTSITE THE LINE)
3) i continued and repeated her that "i'm late and i want to check in now urgently" and she contnued to ignore me and she replied to another female customer
4) SHE WANTED TO DISCUSS ONLY, WITH ME, WITH A CUSTOMER - finally i told her to check the ticked so maiby she was able to understand, and she replied "what time do you have to check in"? i answered "look and read the ticked and see what time I have to check in" , then she replied again " can't You read the ticked by yourself" and then i re-replied her again "no i can't this is your job so do your job!" "and i don't speak english"!!! hehhe YES BUT I WAS MAKING FUN OF HER!! BECAUSE I TOLD HER EVERITHING IN ENGLISH, SO I OBVOUSLY SPEAK A (BASIC) ENGLISH, BUT I SPEAK, HEHE!!
5) so she finally wacked up from her coma and she called her supervisor or manager for an urgent-late check in!!
SO TELL ME PEOPLE DO WE HAVE TO DISCUSS WITH EVERY DELTA PREHISTRIC WITH A LIMITED BRAIN EMPLOYEEE FOR EVERY SINGLE CHECK IN!!?
I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE COMING FROM PREHISTORIC CLOUNTTRIED BUT CAN YOU AT LEAST TEACH THEM! OR SIMPLY REMOVE THEM, SEND HER TO A SCHOLL OR REPLACE HER! FOR YOU OWN CONVENIENCE!
BECAUSE OF HER, BECAUSE OF THE FEMALE PREHISTORIC DELTA AIRLINES EMPLOYEES THAT WAS AT DELTA COUNTER ON 26 JUNE 2010 AFTERNOON
YOU, DELTA ARLINES, WILL RECEIVE ONLINE REVIEWS AND COMPLAINTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!
I COMPLAINED ANOUT HER DIRECTLY WITH YOU DELTA AIRLINES BUT YOU NEVER REPLIED!
ARE YOU ABLE TO READ OR ARE YOU ALL LIKE THE DELTA EMPLOYEE AT JFK AIRPORT?
I SPEAK A BASIC ENGLISH, BUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T NEED A UNIVERSITY-SPECIAL COURSE TO UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE SENTENCES!!
DO YOU NEED A SPECIAL UNIVERSITY COURSE FOR PREHISTORICS TO UNDERSTAND THAT'?
I recently flew four flights with Delta and was impressed. The cabin interiors seemed old and there was no in-flight entertainment on the long-haul sectors. However, I was comfortable enough and the warmth and the helpful attitude of the cabin crew were extraordinary. Would definitely fly Delta again.
Before I get started you should know that I'm an avid business traveler and a Delta Skymiles Platinum member. The Delta app SAVES ME SO MUCH TIME! The app generates a digital boarding pass which means I don't have to check in at the ticket counter or deal with lines. I can change my seats on the go, view my flight status/gate info and view upgrade/standby lists. If the gate changes then the app sends me a push notice with the new info!
If you have a AMEX Delta card then you become a 'Priority' member and you have access to the first class security line. Become a TSA Pre-Check member and there is NO wait at the xray. For me it's straight from the entrance door to my seat with maybe 5 minutes of waiting. Even better than pre 9/11 total wait times!
Delta App makers. Please keep it up. Your app keeps me coming back time and time again.
Har siden 2009 ofte benyttet Delta Airlines, når jeg har skullet til Seattle, ofte har det været direkte uden stop fra Amsterdam.
Super lækre nyere fly Airbus A330, altid god underholdning, individuelt valg af film, musik, spil osv. når du flyver transatlantisk, maden er som maden er, dog bedre end eks. US Airways og Lufthansa på samme strækning.
Tidligere var der frit sædevalg, samt 2x23kg kufferter + carry on luggage, nu koster det desværre ekstra at vælge et sæde i 2 sæde rækkerne, samt også hvis du vil medbringe en ekstra kuffert, fast pris ($50 fra US eller €50 fra DK).
God betjening om bord, mangler aldrig mad, drikke eller snacks.
Kan kun anbefale andre at benytte Delta hvis de skal flyve langt.
Det kan nogengange betale sig at bestille fra Deltas eget website i stedet for at booke gennem et partner site eller lign.
While most of the employees were nice enough, despite the rough working conditions, no one cared when I had a problem. I had an issue with a colon fissure feeling like a broken tailbone and could not stay in my little assigned space & seat. I ended up standing in the back of the plane & no one cared enough to ask why! This was on two very long flights in June, 2012. The little touch screens on the seat backs were not working, either. So much money for so little service. We will try to avoid air travel in the future.
twice I have flown with Delta and every time the flight has been delayed.
My 2nd and last flight ever with Delta was last August to New york the flight out was delayed by 4 hours which resulted in me missing my train and pre-arranged taxi on the other side, and all i got for my trouble from Delta was a €7 food voucher
on the way home the flight was completely cancelled due to the hurricane (no bodys fault) however after spending 18 hours on the phone to try and reschedule a flight home when I got onto the customer rep, half way through the call he hung up or we got cut off but either way he did not ring back even though I had given him 2 contact numbers. My husband had to eventually ring from Ireland and Delta charged him €900 to reschedule the flight for 3 days later. We eventually got the money back several months later, but it probably cost me the same amount in phone calls to reclaim it. The flights themselves were ok, but even the rescheduled flight was delayed going home. These are not nice people to deal with, they are incompetent and have absolutely no respect for the customer the very person whose money keeps them all in profits and jobs.
I never received 1 cent in compensation from them for the delay, there was no reason why I could not have gotten an earlier flight and I have never received an apology, I missed an important hospital appointment and my husband had to take 3 days unpaid leave from work to mind our children.
Use this airline at your peril. They are full of hot air and have no regard for the customer when something goes wrong.
Along with all of the other American flight carriers, Delta has gone to hell in a hand-basket in the past decade. I purchased an International ticket on Delta in April leaving in December.
They changed my flight details at least four times between April and December. Now I was flying through a different city and arriving at a different time. I said, "hey, if Delta can change my ticket without cost, so can I." I called Delta and had them change the details of my ticket - without the usual $250 charge.
Also, when I bought my ticket, they swore up and down there would be no international transaction fee. Guess what - I was hit with a $35 international transaction/currency exchange fee! I called Delta and received a $50 credit towards my next flight with them.
Delta ist wahrscheinlich eine der professionellsten Fluggesellschaften. Mein Mann und ich fliegen regelmäßig mit Delta und der Kontakt zu den Kunden ist hier sehr zuvorkommend und äußerst höflich und korrekt.
Wenn man online bucht, bekommt man eine gute Übersicht von vorhandenen Flügen zu sehr fairen Preisen und Konditionen und bei einer telefonischen Buchung wird einem jede Frage sehr kompetent beantwortet.
Das Fliegen mit Delta ist sehr angenehm, ob in Economy oder Business Class. Die Mitarbeiter wirken selbst bei Turbulenzen ruhig und gelassen. So macht Fliegen Spaß!
To reply as a company, please sign up here.