This is the third picture frame I have ordered from Eframe in the past twelve months. All the frames I have ordered have been bespoke and the sizes have been exactly as requested. I have been very pleased with the service from Eframe and have recommended them to a number of my friends.
I have used this site twice to order cheap kwik-frames for photographs I wanted to display on a wall. They arrived within a week...no problems. That's all you want when you order online; cheap, reasonable quality, fast, reliable and no-hassle!
1. I ordered a frame & mount on the 11th December, which didn't turn up when expected (after being dispatched on the 16th). Fed-ex seemed to have lost it in transit... I assume you don't get reports of non-deliveries (you should if you don't), or if you do, you don't follow them up automatically;
2. I mailed on the 21st Dec (after leaving it a reasonable time to turn up) to report that it hadn't. There was no "we are all on holiday" message sent back, so I assumed it would be dealt with;
3. It wasn't, until the 2nd Jan (when I chased up the original enquiry, which had not been answered). The order was traced, found to be lost and a new one arranged to be made and sent out. I had an apology *on behalf of Fed-Ex*, which to me was not the point - if you don't follow up/check deliveries and then disappear over the holidays without letting your customers know, then it really should be you apologising directly;
4. I then received a mail on the 9th (no frame yet, and no info like "your frame is on it's way" etc, which given the history should be an obvious thing for customer services to be doing) asking for me to provide a review! Poor timing, and lack of internal communications here;
5. I replied back, with tongue firmly in cheek, asking which of the as-yet-unseen frames I was expected to review? I was then informed that the frame was being dispatched that day, to be delivered the next day - which it was - exactly one month after the order...
So - I'm delighted with the frame, but disappointed with the whole process of obtaining it!
My order, made in the last few shopping days before Christmas, arrived in perfect time. This is the second time that I have used Frame-It and will certainly be using it again. The order process is very simple and easy to navigate. Th quality of the frames have been outstanding. Many thanks.
I have now placed two orders with eframe and wanted to leave some feedback. When my last order arrived there was a frame missing. As it was needed quickly they arranged for it to be sent the following day which meant the Christmas present was ready to be wrapped and taken to the the in-laws! All frames received have been very well made and have finished off the pieces I have made (cross stitch). I will be a regular customer from now. I would highly recommend to anyone - excellent service!
I first discovered eFrame about 5 years ago and have not bought a ready made wall frame since! To get exactly what you want, from colour, width, size, even small details within the mount, really make it a totally bespoke frame that can really makes statement piece. They are not expensive and the website is very user friendly. The option to be able to upload your photograph to see how it will look is a brilliant idea and well worth doing as I have made slight changes when actually seeing it framed.
Friends and family that I have recommended over the years have also been very happy and are returning customers.
I've used this company a number of times now and they are so helpful, its not true, including free upgraded products if their manufacturing team doesn't think the one you've chosen is strong enough for the size of frame.
Would totally recommend them to anyone looking to buy frames online.
I thoroughly recommend Frame-It, they were really helpful when I ordered the wrong size mount. There customer service was excellent and I was really pleased with the product and the easy of ordering a custom made frame and mount.
Have ordered a few custom frames now on behalf of the organisation I work for and have been pleased with all of them. Very easy to use online ordering system when you have your correct measurements. Even when there was a glitch with eframes internal systems and one of our orders was 'lost' (I chased when our item didn't arrive within their usual quite speedy delivery window), once I contacted the company and they knew about the issue they where quick to find a resolution and a reorder was organised with the product arriving by next day delivery. Customer service at its best,which means we will definitely continue to order with them!