2. You wrote in this answer from the 16th May "I apologise that we have estimated your usage to calculate your bills. Unfortunately, these estimated readings aren't shown, only the amount used is stated on the bills." YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD MY COMPLAINT AGAIN. I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FACT THE READINGS ARE ESTIMATED. I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FACT THE ESTIMATED READINGS ARE NOT WRITTEN ON MY BILLS. I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS FOR A YEAR NOW, SINCE MY FIRST BILL WITH YOU BUT NO STAFF SEAMS TO GET IT, EVEN SOME OF YOU TELL ME IT IS WRITTEN.
I am not asking for my bill to be exact I am asking to know how you have calculated the usage for each month. The usage being the reading from this month (estimated or not - minus the reading for last month. I repeat my question for the 10th time: Why are the readings not written on the bill.
I have been told 3 times that the readings where written. If the reading is showing could you please print it and highlight in a bright colour the readings and send it back to me. Even if the usage is estimated it should be based on Estimated readings and I should be allowed to know what are the reading you have estimated to make up my bill. I am asking those questions since my First Bill with First Utility one year ago and don't get a suitable answer.
3. You wrote in this answer: "In order for us to amend this, please email us your readings and we will manually log these. We can then perform the estimated usage reversal where we will credit any amount over paid for based on the estimated usage."
When you ask me to provide you with yet another meter reading it seams to me that you are trying to find ways to lose even more time and not answer the question. But despite the fact you NEVER answer my question, I answer yours.
On 28th April my electricity read: 12763 KWH on 17th May my Electricity reads 12831KWH on 23rd May my Electricity reading is 12860 On 28th April my Gas reading was 1254 (not able to enter online) (I emailed Customer services and <private data removed>) and today it is 1279 (still not possible to enter online after sending you 3 emails about this).
4. Now please could you answer the other questions:
complaint: Case number 00381022 - ref:_00DD0lhTh._500D0MQpC3 Why am I not getting answers?
5. On the 15th May was the anniversary of my move to First Utility and First Utility is not fulfilling the promises they made when I joined, I still have not received a smart meeter. Can you give me a date please?
6. On 21st Feb 2013 <private data removed> from Consumer Affairs had written "As we have provided you with a level of service below that which I would have wanted you to receive, I would also like to offer you a £50 goodwill gesture to compensate you for some of the inconvenience we have caused. This will reach you via BACS payment within 7 to 10 working days" Noting received yet on 23rd May.
7. <private data removed> had also promised that I will receive the Full Duel Fuel Discount on both gas and electric from 15 May 2012 could you please make sure the promises above are fulfilled. Could you please pass those questions to Complaints department before I contact Ofgem or whoever is in charge. , Account Number - 482670, Postcode - HG1 4TE
To reply as a company, please log in to your business account.