I have searched everywhere for the best prices and you cant go wrong with these guys. the only time you may save more is on Ebay where you you can bid for something that you cant trust but then sometimes the idiots end up bidding more than it cost from here.
Dont even bother searching else where
I have always found them very reliable and helpful whenever there has been a problem. I was a little disappointed that my 2 cat advent calendars I ordered were slightly damaged when they arrived but other than that the Company are very good and deliver within the timescale promised.
Spent a fortune at the vets this summer trying to rid my cats of fleas then heard about advantage from my local pet shop (buying a flea comb). I then went online and read the reviews about other pet owners experiences,then ordered Advantage it arrived next day magic no more fleas!
I have been a professional gundog trainer for over 20 years and have dealt with a number of other companies in that time. I came across Medic Animal several years ago and have not even thought of going anywhere else for my dogs' medications since then.
I recommend this company to all my clients
Rob Walker........ Mallygll Gundogs.
I have always got great service from Medic Animal.com.
Delivery comes when they say it will, good prices - have saved alot buying here, cost me lots more from our Vets.
Shall carry on buying as long as possible. Thank you MedicAnimal!!
This was my first order I have placed online for dog food. It was excellent value for money and the delivery was very quick. Would highly recommend.
The orders come very quick and it is easy to order.
highly recommend ,whatever youre looking for to do with animals ,they've got it,great prices,satisfaction guaranteed
MedicAnimal once again delivered my order promptly. The delivery driver texted in the morning with my delivery time slot which meant I could get on with my normal day. Everything arrived well and securely packaged, which is why I use MedicAnimal again and again.
Why would you go anywhere else. Quality products, half the price or a very good saving. Quick efficient service, delivered to your door. Can't beat it, my first port of call for all my furry kids needs. Keep on trading. KS
juste un seul point a debattre sur la commande , peut-etre faudrais t'il prevenir par telephone ou sms quand le colis doit parvenir au client du moins donnez le jour et une tranche d'heure a laquelle le colis pourrez arrivez par le transporteur , car tous le monde ne regarde pas ses e-mails en ce levant le matin?
Unfortunately the adaptil collar didn't in the least suit my 17year old dog, not only was he indignant of me putting dog pheromones around his neck - when he was so sure he was human, but he seemed to be distressed by the scent as well. The vetinerary advisors for Ceva (Adaptil) were concerned by his reaction and were brilliant at keeping in touch trying to help find out the reason.
So whilst the product didn't suit, aftercare from Ceva (Adaptil) was excellent .
I placed an order over the telephone with Lisa one of the customer service agents and was given the 10% discount as I had difficulty applying it on the website only to find that I was later charged the full amount, When I queried this I received a number of emails from Jai who made me feel that I was at fault. I feel his customer service skills leave a lot to be desired, had he spoken to Lisa first and found out the facts as I had suggested in my emails he would not have made me feel as though I was at fault. It was as though I was trying to steal money from you. I have been a customer for a long time and feel that loyalty stands for nothing.
I have also placed an order which I received this week only to receive an email and text (at 1715pm) saying that my delivery would be between 1612-1712pm, At approximately 18.00 hrs I opened my front door to discover the parcel, the driver did not even have the courtesy to ring the doorbell when all my lights were on, therefore I was unable to sign for the delivery parcel.
Once again another poor and disappointing experience.
Needed to get supply of Flea spot on treatments for the cat. Frontline is her preferred brand, so ordered 2 packs from MedicAnimal. Got an intro 10% discount & better price than previous supplier. Prompt delivery, absolutely SPOT ON!!
As stated: a very reliable company who delivers very quickly and at the stated time.
I ordered a bag of food for delivery in Spain on 16th November, order 3094874.
1. I noticed on Internet tracking that the goods could not be delivered as the address was incorrect.
2. I emailed MedicAnimal and asked that they phone through the complete address, as only part of the address was transferred to the SEUR system on a previous delivery, and also my Spanish telephone number.
3. Medic Animal did and several days later, tracking showed that the goods were on the van.
4. Subsequently tracking showed that the goods could not be delivered because we were not at home (we were though and no card was left to arrange redelivery!
On Wednesday 4th December:
5. I called the number given on the tracking page: DPD UK who transferred me to the export department and they gave me a number to call in Malaga.
6. I called but the number was not operative.
7. I called the export department back who then gave the number of the call centre in Spain.
8. I called this call centre who gave the telephone number of SEUR in Malaga.
9. I called the SEUR Malaga depot, having to wait 15 minutes before being able to talk to a person.
10. They said that they would try to redeliver it today. They had no Spanish telephone number so I gave it to them again and asked to tell the driver to call me if he called and I was not at home’.
11. Not delivered yesterday . Received tel call on 5th in the morning but was cut off. I called back but was quickly cut off again and no goods arrived.
12. Sent email on SEUR’s website asking what the problem is but no response yet 5 hours later, not even an auto response.
13. So far it is 19 days ago that I ordered the goods, on the MedicAnimal website the order shows as completed.
14. I have spent an enormous amount of time tracing and trying to resolve this accompanied by much stress. I would appreciate feedback and of course resolution.
MedicAnimal sælger, sammen med et par lignende hjemmesider i England, såkaldt "dyrlægefoder" - altså det foder, som i Danmark kun kan købes til dyre penge hos dyrlægen.
Jeg køber nyrefoder til min kat, og MedicAnimal har nøjagtig de samme mærker som dyrlægen: Specific, Royal Canin, Hill´s.... plus et par mærker mere, som ikke fåes i Danmark (Purina og Eukanuba).
Man sparer mange penge i forhold til at købe det hos dyrlægen, ca et sted mellem en tredjedel og halvdelen. Portoen er omkring 130 kr for f.eks. 4 kg tørfoder og 24 dåser kattemad sendt til Danmark, besparelsen bliver ikke ædt op af portoen, men er større end det.
Leveringen sker med fragtmand. Jeg får leveret til en arbejdsplads og har ikke haft nogen problemer med det.
Det er en god ide at tilmelde sig deres nyhedsbrev, da der somme tider er f.eks 10% på alt i butikken.
I've been using MedicAnimal for over a year now, they provide a great service. Their online offers are good and products that I've purchased have all been good quality. Their delivery service is accurate and I love that they inform you by email and text on the delivery date and time which is very useful. I would recommend using MedicAnimal.
To reply as a company, please log in to your business account.