My experience with Bullionvault has admittedly been very positive. I seldom give reviews, but had to this time because...
1) The web site presents Bullionvault clearly and simply.
2) The Help process provides an excellent guide to get started.
3) The gift of a small currency balance to make the first buy is powerful
because it proves the ease of use and reinforces the intent of the
service to provide value from the get-go.
4) Customer service responses have been prompt and very helpful.
I was able to receive immediate clarification that silver purhases are
storable in London as of 12/11, but additional locations could be
available in the future.
5) This approach removes the burden of transport and storage of the
6) Transactions are very prompt and from what I have experienced are
clear and appropriate.
7) Transaction costs are very reasonable, and lower than many
competitors. While alternatives may spread risk, either ease of use or
higher rates may give the customer pause.
I will certainly update this page should I have any additional feedback, but as of this time I am very comfortable and satisfied with Bullionvault.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook