- Ordered 2x mattresses via Groupon on 20 Oct 2011.
- No confirmation email sent from Matching Bedrooms.
- Contacted Matching Bedrooms on 24th and 25th Oct 2011 after getting their phone number from Groupon customer Services. Promised I would receive an email with delivery date that week. Nothing received.
- Attempted to contact Matching Bedrooms again on:
31 Oct 2011
7, 21 Nov 2011
5, 12 Dec 2011
- Called Groupon again on 23 Dec 2011. Said they will chase up the order.
- Spent last 2 hours calling Matching Bedrooms but they are not picking up the phone, even though it was previously 'engaged'.
Their contact telephone numbers are:
0121 359 3860 & 0121 359 4733
Totally useless company. Wish I had never bothered with them! Sadly not able to give a minus or zero Star rating. They definitely deserve a -2 Rating.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.