I bought a pair of Oakley Batwolfs online for the first time a month back from a US website and had such a terrible experience that I vowed never to purchase a pair of shades online again.
A week ago I decided to give it another go and spent days researching all over the net for a reputable online dealer that I can trust. I stumbled upon sunglassesshop.com by chance and found their prices decent. used their live chat option several times and bombarded them with numerous questions (i didnt want to make the same mistake twice!). Their customer office representatives namely, Vinni and Jenni, were attentive, polite and provided all the answers to my queries.
I also exchanged numerous e-mails with their customer service manager, Lewis, who was ultra quick with his replies. Their overwhelmingly good customer service was enough to give me the confidence to place an order. I even sent a request (shortly after) to have it cancelled as I wanted to place a fresh one - it was done in double quick time! Such was their speed and professionalism.
I requested for the fastest delivery service to Singapore , hoping there was an option for "express delivery", unfortunately they told me the quickest option is via UPS 7-11 working days. I said okay to this service and asked them to process it. Shortly afterwards, a google checkout/wallet link (a few payment options were given, I chose this one) was sent to me and I quickly made my payment. Lewis told me that Google needed to verify some minor things before releasing payment to them. The following day, I was informed by Jenni that the order has been shipped and that I should have my tracking number soon. Earlier today I called them as I still didnt receive my tacking number. They were really helpful over the phone and gave me the tracking number. I went to the UPS website and entered the tracking number - lo and behold! My items are on the way to Singapore via Germany and is slated to arrive tonight. I was advised 7-11 working days but my shipment is already arriving two days after I placed my order. TALK ABOUT QUICK!
Although I will only receive my shades tomorrow, I'm confident that I'll have a great pair of shades in my hands tomorrow. From now on, I'll be purchasing my sunglasses from them!
- Spoke to customer service reps (Vini & Jenni) via Live Chat. All questions answered.
- Lewis promptly gave Google Checkout/Wallet link for me to process the payment (VAT exclusion and shipping option I opted for was correctly calculated)
- Processed payment and notified Lewis.
- Confirmation e-mail from Lewis saying payment has cleared and that item will be shipped out today.
- Jenni confirmed item has been shipped out and advised to contact them the next day if tracking number not received by today.
- Called and spoke to Jenni about tracking number which was not received. Jenni promptly e-mailed it over.
- Tracked item on UPS website and had a pleasant surprise. Item has already departed Germany (transit) for Singapore and will be arriving tonight.
- Called UPS Singapore and they confirmed that I should get my sunglasses by tomorrow.
- UPS tried to deliver package to my house but nobody was around. Re-scheduled for tomorrow.
- Received my package!
- Sunglasses were in pristine condition (no defects whatsoever)
- Nicely packaged. Sunglassesshop.com plastic bag and "catalogue magazine" included.
sunglassesshop.com is simply BRILLIANT! purchase your sunglasses from them with confidence!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook