Lacking in service and unable to answer a simple email.
Check your delivery method matches what they charge you for. They will invoice you £9.99 UPS courier yet post the item £3 by Royal Mail. Demand the difference back, it is your money.
Lauren Ridgway found this review useful
This is how they work.
- Can't find address then don't bother to contact sender or recipient.
- Send out again the next day even though still can't find address. Still don't bother to contact sender or recipient.
- If address is not on SatNav then regard it as not existing.
- Eventually get directions to address and post Sorry We missed You Card. On the card where it says ring the courier on this number to arrange new delivery, don't bother to put a number. Three times that happened.
- Allow couriers to not give out their mobile number. All couriers are self-employed. So if you're self-employed isn't that basically running your own business? Yet you choose not to give out your number? Weird.
- Hermes sending item back to sender. Warrington to London. Delivery time...two weeks. Wow. I can hitch hike from Warrington to London in less time.
Hermes. Please stop. Please stop trading. You haven't a clue what you are doing and the world would be a better place without you.
Robin Neil J Cattani found this review useful
Overall - A business that needs to improve in some critical areas.
Call centre staff- Actually very helpful and very friendly. UK call centre and a pleasure to deal with. Well done CCMs and TMs.
Delivery- Shockingly bad. My address is new so with each order I gave clear instructions for the delivery companies to call me or they will never find my address. Thankfully Indesit/Hotpoint drivers always ring en-route so I was able to give them directions. They told me that they had not received any instructions from Very/isme and would never have found me if not for their own internal procedures.
The biggest problem was with Yodel delivering. Again very/isme hadn't passed on instructions that my address is new and not on any sat nav. The first time Yodel gave up and sent the item back(no phone call to me though). So I had to ring very/isme and Yodel(as they didn't respond to my emails). Being in a new address my phone line was not ready yet so I had to use my mobile. I wasted two days waiting for a delivery and I spent over £35 in calls to both companies and all because nobody bothered to pass on a simple message/instruction.
IT & process- the offer of an extra discount would not work online so I had to call, again that cost me money. To be even more annoying very/isme have adverts and promotions within the welcome message of their call router. That means you can be paying over 35p per minute to listen to their adverts.
It was because of the additional introductory discount (which I did eventually get) and the 12 month interest free that I used these companies. Would I be a regular customer? No way. I'm not going to use any company that can't even pass on a simple message.
Staff very good - processes absolutely awful.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.