+ Great pricing. I purchased a pet product from Homcom as it was on sale and up for a great price.
+ No problems with the website and the initial transaction went through smoothly
- Once receiving the confirmation email that states another delivery email will be sent in the next 24 hours, two days later I was still waiting and wondering where my product was
- I emailed Homcom but no response so decided to give them a call
- After waiting for what seemed like an eternity trying to get through on the phone, I finally spoke to a woman who gave me a tracking number and told me it had been dispatched that day and I would be receiving the package the next day.
- Once I got off the phone I tried the tracking number; "Invalid tracking ID"
- Next day; Nothing
- Following day I finally received an email stating my package had JUST been dispatched and would be arriving the following day.
- Later that day I finally received a response to my initial email 3 days earlier.
IMHO I'd do my best to avoid Homcom where possible. The only real plus was the cheap price. Nothing else.
The customer service and information
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook