Dreams outsource their furniture to these cowboys:
- deliver wardrobe where door doesn't shut
- forget to load bedside table - still waiting for this item 6 weeks later
- delivery firm rude and do not communicate when delivering, then slate the furniture their delivering! that was funny
- Customer service is rude and denies any issues - crazy!
0 STAR Service!
Terrible experience with dreams:
- Sales team will sell items that cannot be fitted just to keep their sales targets higher than colleagues.
- Sales state one week delivery-stil waiting on items 9 weeks later
- Support on average take 20-30 mins to answer a call
- Support will drag your call on for over an hour as they speak with delivery firm, furniture firm, managers, friends, girlfriends...you name it.
- Furniture is outsourced and very poor quality and takes the best part of 6 weeks to get replacement.
- Delivery firm is outsourced and slated dreams furniture.
- Customer service are very rude - appreciate they get so much flack all day from sales miss-selling but really the company is a shambles
They state they will give refunds but 2 weeks later still nothing heard. Overall I would never buy from these cowboys again.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.