Plan.io is on the good track but there is still a few areas that need improvement to be a top player in project and code management.
- We couldn't import our data from Assembla at 100%. Admittedly they did their best effort to incorporate as much data as possible from our backups.
- Very basic and cumbersome way of assigning parent-child task relationships.
- Limited payment options. Tried to pay with a corporate Maestro card, but there was simply no way. Had to use my personal Visa card.
- No e-mail notifications to team members on GIT commits.
- No color coding for task priorities EDIT: They do have this in the list view, my mistake!
And some other minor details.
We are generally happy with plan.io, its simplified approach compared to Assembla (too complex to our current needs), and we are sure they will grow to improve all these and many other lingering issues.
They do have a superb customer service, which helps make the minor issues to be less annoying :)
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook