We are using Planio one year and must say it's very good. The overall system works fine, the navigation and design is also very good. Also we like very fast Planio Team response to our letters. We like the latest feature of saving issue's editings
But sure, there are some issues which could be improved (have read all ENG reviews below):
1. Last months Planio crashes quite often - 3 times this year we can't access to the service, they say it's of the server issues.
2. It would be good to have Auto-save option - when the issue is prepared and you accidentally close the browser window to lose all data you've entered.
3. Please add some more options to the Documents - so that it would be possible to group them, add different categories. Also, why do I need to see the beginning of each document text in the Documents tab - when there are many documents it's very long string. I.e. it would be good the have Documents arranged just like issues.
4. What's the "Track time" option? I need timer to: start time when I start working on issue >> issues changes the status to In Progress >> all users connected to the issue see the change >> I stop/pause the timer when finished the issue >> issues changes status >> all users see that.
5. The main conceptual issue is that Planio works not very well on mobile device like iPad, iPhone or Kindle Fire. Elements/text are small and and it's hard to work with it there.
In general - we reccomend Panio!
The Grabarchuk Family
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.