Am comandat ceva mic de la ei, un HDD intern. Pe site spune ca se livreaza in 48 de ore.
Comand, a doua zi primesc mail ca comanda e "in procesare".
A treia zi nu primesc nimic, sun si mi se spune ca AWB-ul coletului imi va fi trimis pe mail. Seara primesc un mail si ma intreaba daca e ok sa trimita comanda a patra zi (si sa fie livrata in a treia).
In a cincea zi, iar nimic. Sun, nu raspunde nimeni, trimit mailuri fara raspuns, etc, primesc telefoane de pe numar ascuns (poate or fi ei, dar nu am cum verifica sau suna inapoi).
Nu e de incredere.
I ordered an RTX Dualphone 4088 Skype.
According to their site, regular delivery (which is free) takes 3 to 10 business days while express delivery (for a little extra cost) takes 1 to 3 business days.
I paid the extra shipping cost for express delivery, but the time passed and the product didn't arrive (even though it was shipping from one EEU country to another).
When I contacted customer support, they initially told me I had to wait 10 days as for standard shipping. After I replied showing them my order confirmation with the extra shipping cost paid and the text they themselves sent saying that I should expect my order 3 days after shipping, they didn't reply.
So either they show fake info on their site or they shipped my order with the wrong service, but I'll never know which ... the only reality is that I paid for a service which they failed to render so I'll never order from them again and I can't recommend them to anyone that looks for reliability.
Lemram Rasoper found this review useful
So I decide to order from these guys, big mistake. This was my experience:
1. check the availability of the product key I wanted with their customer support: they say 30 minutes
2. I order and pay via paypal, I get no order confirmation
3. I contact customer support, after asking me to check spam and all that jazz, they say that my key will be available in 2 hours and they will resend the key.
4. Two hours later, nothing happens.
5. Three hour later, nothing happens.
6. Almost four hour later, they ask me for either a scan or a photo of my id, because PayPal verification is not good enough for them.
7. ALthough it was past 1am, I scan my id and send it.
8. Later, then ask me again to also send a photo, not even a scan is enough.
9. That was the moment to call it quits (where to find a camera at 1am with the rest of family sleeping, not to mention it's all getting quite ridiculous)
If only there was a message on their site warning about these ridiculous requirements
Andrea Bordas found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.