I have been a user of your website for over 6 months, my membership recently ran out - at this moment in time i will not be renewing.
you have some very big flaws with your website and you need to shift focus from writing silly messages on facebook to restructuring your business strategy - you have a very good name, very good looking website but the functionality is extremely poor - which makes it an extremely poor experience - this is a common theme that has been highlighted many times by females i have managed to get in touch with via your website.
simply put, no one likes using your site as the dating experience is poor! to add insult the changes in your pricing structure just forces people away, it is quite interesting to see the number of people who have moved form your site to asiansinglesolution website.
some key flaws, if you want more core detail and want some ideas please shout (i did use to do website design a few years ago!):
1. your mobiled8 app is poor, it crashes, it lacks core functionality that is available on your site
2. your chat program via core website hardly ever works, it is very buggy and it is so frustrating when you are trying to speak to someone and it fails
3. you can not flag someone as 'already being viewed' so you waste time going over the same profiles time and time again, you can't filter on 'people i've already viewed' - if there's someone i don't like the look of, i dont want to see them everytime i log on - particular those on the home screen who live near you.
4. there are sometimes massive delays in getting photos authorised, other sites normally always authorise within 24 hours, and when a picture is pending being authorised it shows you having no profile pic when you may already have one if you were replacing it.
5. your pricing needs looking at
6. the search functionality requires more options and more fluid searches, and ability to save searches to make it a easier experience
7. it doesn't show when the last person logged on, this is useful for seeing inactive users
8. there is no ability to see if someone is 'not interested in you' - for example when the chat program works, if you dont want to chat to someone it sends a very polite message to the receiver saying that person is not available, but you don't know if that's because your chat program is not working or they are not interested! This is why shaadi.com works well as when you 'express interest' in someone it is upto them to accept or decline it - that way you are not wasting time on the same person when in fact they are not interested.
Don't get me wrong, you guys do a LOT of things extremely well but there are some very simple core operations you have got very wrong which unfortunately causes the end user experience to be poor.
Hope this helps...
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook