I've used SpamFighter Pro since December of last year. Initially, it worked fine. However, a few months ago I encountered two significant problems that remain unsolved.
1) Periodically, I lose the SpamFighter Pro toolbar which causes two problems: 1a) the program no longer filters 'blocked' domains, and 1b) I can't block 'new' spam.
NOTE: At this point, I haven't been able to resurrect SpamFighter Pro, despite following the documented procedures.
2) On both my system and my wife's, the SpamFighter 'folder' sometimes multiplies the 'identical' eMail (i.e. same date and time). When the eMails were highlighted and then deleted, the eMails multiply further: My wife's SpamFighter folder once exceeded 31,000 (yes, thousand) eMails. I was eventually able to delete these eMails, but I presently have 4,300.
ATTEMPTS TO FIX: I've been in contact with the U.S. tech support but have not been able to resolve. I've also posted my problem on SpamFighter's internet site and tried the recommended fixes to no avail.
I've also paid several hundreds of dollars with outside remote services to determine whether or not I have a virus or trojan in both systems and neither of the two services that I've used have found anything to stop my problem.
Interestingly, SpamFighter does not allow their technical staff to remotely access my computer to help find a solution. And neither their U.S. support group nor their internet-based support group ever attempts to find out whether their fixes worked.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.