Ordered goods for over £70 and was therefore able to use a £10 off voucher. One of the items arrived and the colour was wrong so I asked for an exchange for the same item in a different colour green, I returned it via Collect+ service that they offered. The Collect+ seems very good. However
1. I received no email confirming Uniglo received the item
2. no email explaining they didn't do exchanges or letting me know they had refunded me
I contacted them via email - they then told me no exchanges online.
3. I ordered another jumper online and paid the postage - I don't live near a store and it was part of my step son's Xmas presant.
3. When I looked on my statement my refund was £10 less than the cost of the original jumper.
4. I emailed them again they informed me they had taken the voucher off of my refund - as by returning the jumper I didn't qualify for the discount, again with no email telling me they had done this - even though I had previously contacted them.
5. No apology.
Took a while to find my way around the site - bu partly due to ignorance on he subject matter - I'm a novice wine maker - but site worked well - a few more images would help - although the video's were very useful. Delivery of items ordered was prompt.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.