I recently used Hammonds to install a fitted wardrobe in my master bedroom. They provided a fantastic service and I would certainly recommend them to others.
There have been some comments on TrustPilot saying that their customer service is poor, but in my opinion it is excellent. Their team have always got back to me quickly and professionally to answer my queries.
I would recommend them for the following reasons:
1. The installed product looks great and works well.
2. They offered the most competitive price on the market.
3. All of their team have been very helpful and professional, including the salesman, the fitter and the customer service staff.
I used these guys to unlock my iPhone 4S which was locked to O2. They did it in a few days and it's now working perfectly. And unlike some of their rival companies, they've done it the official way, which means there's no jailbreak software running in the background. Fantastic! Highly recommended!
Quidco is great. It's easy to use and the commissions for using it soon add up. I log in before buying general things like DVDs and CDs from places like amazon, and I've already racked up around £60 of commission. The payments come through efficiently with no problems. Highly recommended.
The service Netflix provide is great - the site is easy to navigate, the movies stream really fast and the price is great. The only downside is that the range of title available is pretty small. You can work through all the good stuff pretty quickly, unlike Lovefilm which has pretty much everything ever released. A lot of Netflix content are TV shows from Channel 4 (such as the Inbetweeners and Shameless) which are available to watch for free on Channel 4's steaming site, so not sure why you would need a paid for account on Netflix to watch them.
I use lovefilm for renting DVDs and computer games on disc, which they are great at. Discs arrive fast and in good condition. Their range of titles is really impressive. There are some they dont have, but not many. Much wider variety than Netflix, although also quite a bit more expensive.
- Great control panel site (attractive and easy to navigate)
- Fast site hosting
- Long opening hours for telephone customer service
- Bit pricey
- Doesn't feature a 1-click Wordpress installation (many other hosting sites do). This means you have to do a fidily manual install which is not ideal.
- Their customer service call centre is based overseas, which makes calls a bit of pain as you have to try and understand instruction from a foreigner with poor English.
Sydney Polak found this review useful
- great control panel site (attractive and easy to navigate)
- helpful support staff
- Has a great 1-click Wordpress installation
- bit pricey
- my site is sometimes slow to load
- their call centre is only open daytime hours, mon-fri, so not much use if you need help in evenings and weekends
Amazon is a near perfect shopping experience. Their range of products is unrivalled and having multiple sellers on the site keeps everything competative and prices down. Their product reviews are also great and there's loads of them unlike sites such as play.com
Ebay is a great site, There's a huge range of items and great bargains available. The only downside is it's pricey to sell products on the site. There's the listing fee, the final valuation fee and the paypal fee. It's ok for small things like dvds, but if you're selling something for £400 they will take around £50 out of your profits. Ouch! It's fair enough that there's a fee, but it shouldn't be so large.
I have used a number of hosting companies, including 123Reg and 1&1 but I feel Tsohost are the best I've used. Key reasons they stand out for me include:
- Great prices and great value
- Really helpful UK based customer service team
- Fast UK based servers
- 1 click Wordpress installation
I've had various problems with 123Reg and 1&1 that have made me want to pull my hair out, but I'm pleased to say I have had nothing but great experiences with Tsohost. Overall I would say they are 5*.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.