I recently ordered 4 flight cases for equipment that was going out on hire to a customer. The company who built the cases were fantastic and met my strict deadline. Nightfrieght however were a different kettle of fish.
1. The tracking service on their website does not work
2. The delivery driver would not wait while I checked my packages even thought this was an express condition of the sale. Instead got me to write on the delivery note that the 3 out of 4 items delivered were damaged. That way if they were I might have some come back despite the conditions of sale were to refuse to take delivery.
3. Only 3 out of 4 cases arrived but the driver told me that the last would be with me the following day. I wait in all day but no delivery. So I call the local office who I had previously had to ring to track the delivery and they confirm that 4 items were collected by them but only three came to the delivery depot. Bu they would not help me, I had to go via the company I made the purchase through.
4. Confirmed in under 30 mins with the fab company I bought from that the 4 items were shipped but Nightfrieght had lost one of them.
5. No customer service or support from nightfrieght. Poor communication and frankly an utter unprofessional and discourtious attitude.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.