I have been using Dell computers for over 10 years. Never ever Dell let me down. Their product is very reliable and works many years. The only time I lost a dell laptop was when I spilled a full cup of coffee on the keyboard. Oh well. It is so much better and reliable than HP. I recommend Dell to everybody what is looking for a reliable inexpensive computer.
I have been a customer of OneSimCard.com for over 5 years. I am very happy with the service that I have been using extensively around the world - all around Europe, Caribbeans, Latin America, Asia, Australia
Here is the run down of what is good and what is not.
1. The lowest cost roaming SIM available on the market.
2. Free incoming calls in 150 countries or so.
3. Many international country numbers available to work on a single SIM, including US and Canada numbers.
4. Low cost outgoing SMS. Latest cost is 15 cent per SMS from any country.
5. Email to SMS option is a unique feature of OneSimCard.com
6. Low cost of Internet Data services in Europe makes using iPad or Laptop quite affordable.
7. 1SIM VoIP option that allows to call for 1c/min on the same SIM card number.
8. Many additional discount options.
9. Great on-line user web interface allowing user to set up every feature easily.
10. Free Call Forwarding feature.
11. Reliable Customer Support
1. Little bit complex in the beginning. OneSimCard offers Video tutorials though to make it simpler.
2. Incoming SMS could be received only on the main SIM card number.
3. It is a callback service. While the connection takes as much time as with any regular call, there is a ring back that needs to be answered before connection is established. Callback can be removed on Androids and iPhones.
I compared OneSimCard to other roaming SIMs like Telestial and Cellular Abroad. OneSimCard costs less, does not have connections fees like some other providers and offers features none of other providers do at this time.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.