Competitive prices and a good website with lots of choice/information. I easily found what I was looking for, compared it with other suppliers but Tradeworks was best on price including delivery. Items arrived 2 days later as promised and worked without issue.
Will definitely buy from again.
Good choice of products, easy to use website but execution is well below par. My issues:
1) Paid for Next Day delivery, heard nothing the next day until I received a phonecall at 3pm saying there had been an computer error. Was informed it would be delivered tomorrow and I would get a text message informing me of the 3 hour time slot by around 7pm the day before delivery was due. No offer of a refund (I paid extra to get the next day service) so had to ask for it which they did (not in full though).
2) Next day... never received a text the previous night. So rang up at 8am to enquire about the slot, was told computers were timing out and that someone would ring me back.They did 5 minutes later saying they didn`t know what slot it would be delivered in but it was sometime before 7pm.
3) An hour later.... delivery driver (North Freight Networks) rang up to say there were 4 wheelie bins in the way and "it wasn`t his job to move them". Jobsworth criteria #1
4) Driver refused to step onto drive let alone deliver to the room of our choice complaining about a skip and some mud, saying it was a H&S risk (even though Bathstore delivered an hour with no complaints). Jobsworth criteria #2
5) Driver dumped order on public road, got a signature from cement mixer bloke and drove away. Jobsworth criteria #3
6) Complained to Victoria Plumb via the phone. Received an email from them saying they had spoken to the delivery driver's manager and as we`d signed it then they wouldn`t be refunding the rest of the delivery charge nor did they apologies for the delivery drivers attitude.
As with most things, I`m voting with my feet and I`m returning the order. Hope they send the same jobsworth...
03/01/13 - An update, received a phone call saying that they would refund the full delivery charge but no apology. Nor have I ever received the refund! AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.