Competitive prices and a good website with lots of choice/information. I easily found what I was looking for, compared it with other suppliers but Tradeworks was best on price including delivery. Items arrived 2 days later as promised and worked without issue.
Will definitely buy from again.
Good choice of products, easy to use website but execution is well below par. My issues:
1) Paid for Next Day delivery, heard nothing the next day until I received a phonecall at 3pm saying there had been an computer error. Was informed it would be delivered tomorrow and I would get a text message informing me of the 3 hour time slot by around 7pm the day before delivery was due. No offer of a refund (I paid extra to get the next day service) so had to ask for it which they did (not in full though).
2) Next day... never received a text the previous night. So rang up at 8am to enquire about the slot, was told computers were timing out and that someone would ring me back.They did 5 minutes later saying they didn`t know what slot it would be delivered in but it was sometime before 7pm.
3) An hour later.... delivery driver (North Freight Networks) rang up to say there were 4 wheelie bins in the way and "it wasn`t his job to move them". Jobsworth criteria #1
4) Driver refused to step onto drive let alone deliver to the room of our choice complaining about a skip and some mud, saying it was a H&S risk (even though Bathstore delivered an hour with no complaints). Jobsworth criteria #2
5) Driver dumped order on public road, got a signature from cement mixer bloke and drove away. Jobsworth criteria #3
6) Complained to Victoria Plumb via the phone. Received an email from them saying they had spoken to the delivery driver's manager and as we`d signed it then they wouldn`t be refunding the rest of the delivery charge nor did they apologies for the delivery drivers attitude.
As with most things, I`m voting with my feet and I`m returning the order. Hope they send the same jobsworth...
03/01/13 - An update, received a phone call saying that they would refund the full delivery charge but no apology. Nor have I ever received the refund! AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook