Ordered 2 x disk drives, with next day delivery. TNT failed to deliver the next day but they said I was out, they said they left a card, no card was left. The same thing happened the following day, again no card was left. I suspect they never made it to my address as it is 30 miles away from the depot. TechnextDay agreed to arrange for the order to be delivered my wife’s place of work. Did not turn up that day either – TNT was “holding” the order. Finally got the order only to find that both disks were Dead on Arrival! Over a week had gone by & I had 2 dead disks. The disks were very, very poorly packaged from VIP (their supplier) and as a result were dead by the time they got to me. I had to pay for them to be sent back, which was not refunded (contained in the T&Cs).
Issues TechnextDay can improve on:
1) Answer emails sent to them – I found they were ignored.
2) Answer telephone messages left for them – I found they were ignored.
3) Be speedier in issuing a RMA reference.
4) Refund purchasers p&p cost when the goods are faulty.
5) Telephone your customer when giving them a refund. I was sent an email asking me to call their 0844 number, no attempt was made to call my number they have on file.
6) Publish a 01, 02 or 03 telephone number.
5) Choose your suppliers more carefully.
I hate 0844 telephone numbers as they cost me.... no 0845 or 01, 02 or 03 alternative number is available if you need to speak to a person.
Due to the hours I spent trying to sort this order out, I cannot recommend TechNext Day.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.