After such an awful experience from missguided I ordered a pair of shoes from Boohoo. It was the first time I ordered from boohoo, and I couldn't fault them! Paid for next day delivery but got a 15% discount they were offering online plus my 10% discount. Shoes came first thing te next day, unlike my so called next day delivery on misguided, and my shoes were amazing, also unlike my faulty shoes on misguided. Would definitely recommend boohoo!!
I have made at least ten orders with missguided, and have had problems with at least 5 or 6 of those (dw, have now learnt my lesson and will definitely not be ordering again). Their products are great, but their customer service/generally running of the company is disgusting.
- Examples of some of the problems I have had with them:
- Paying for next day delivery...receiving my order 6 days later
- Completing the order online, having the money taken from my account - two days later receiving an email saying that those items are actually now out of stock.
- Completing an order, yet no confirmation email days later
- Having my order duplicated by the site, meaning the payment has been deducted from my account twice, then not refunded until a month later
- No replies to customer service emails
- Sending items back for return refunds, yet not receiving refunds until over three weeks later (website says 10 days max)
and the LATEST PROBLEM being: desperately wanting/needing a pair of shoes for a birthday this weekend, so after placing the order even messaging them on facebook listing my previous problems and asking them to ensure the boots come in time...for once they did actually come in time, yet they sent me COMPLETELY THE WRONG PAIR. After constant facebook messages and emails I finally received a completely useless reply.
Seriously girls, DO NOT ORDER WITH MISSGUIDED unless you are willing to be waiting weeks for your enxt day delivery, and months for your refund.
Just take a look on their facebook page to see how many complaints they get! Then compare this to ASOS's fb page to see absolutely none!!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.