I do not think MyHermes is as bad as some say. I have used it several times and received quite a few things with them and all have arrived. They are by far the cheapest however are unreliable since they use self employed couriers (aka anyone with a car/van)
So make sure you realise this before using them and have NO expectations what so ever that they will be professional & timely
Here are some tips if you plan to use MyHermes:
* Only use to send large items of very little value I.E. blocks of wood, old speakers.
* Be warned that not once have i opened the door to accept a parcel (they will leave parcel inside the nearest bin or at your front door and leave a 'sorry i missed you' note) Even if you are in to receive it.
* Expensive items will probably go 'missing' and say they were signed for by the recipient on tracking info
* Do not expect timely collection/delivery - They will come and deliver and collect whenever the hell they like and sometimes not at all.
* Wrap your items as if they were going to be hit by a bomb - They WILL play football with & break your items if this is not done. Also you will not be able to claim damages since to do so you have to reject the item & not sign for it ( and they leave items outside and say it was signed for by you) so you will not win a claim.
So basically if you want to send bulky items of very little value and will not care when they are delivered/if they are delivered at all then this courier is for you!
and definitely do not use it for selling on ebay unless items are very large/heavy and of little value as you will get a bad reputation as a seller for having items constantly missing/damaged during delivery.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.