Two stars because it arrived on time and the wood was quite good quality. BUT
1) they sent the wrong size windows
2) the door, even when fitted correctly, showed light all round it.
3) the roof supports didn't they sagged and offered absolutely no support- we had to buy new wood to strengthen them
4) there were gaps in the roof either end (more wood bought)
5) no tacks for roofing felt
6) cheap and nasty flooring and roof board
7) diagram pitifully inadequate
8) inadequate door catch - a child could rip it off.
9) screws inadequate and too short
the list goes on and on.
As the windows are only perspex why aren't they fitted at the factory?
Do the workforce ever try to put these sheds up to see if the fixings are
adequate for the job - I don't think so. I have put two potential buyers off buying one with my experiences
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.