9k painting is a shop, a club and a painting service all in one.
But just like any other place it has its pros and cons.
- Very good prices and nice discounts on GW and Battlefoam products.
- Ability to order products from GW with aforementioned discounts with no delivery cost (to the store).
- Great club with many membership benefits and broad selection of games played.
- Very friendly and helpful owner.
- Small amount of items in stock.
- The color suggestions I have received were slightly off what I described.
- The store opening is often delayed anywhere between 10 minutes and an hour.
Nonetheless, I would gladly recommend this store/club to anyone interested in tabletop gaming.
I have purchased a game in an online store. However, I had some problems with installing the game, so I had to call the ubisoft customer service.
Long story short, they ended up invalidating my game key because I "bought it from a store they did not like".
Just like the 5 star text says: "Perfect – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone."
Not only they have games to very low prices and very fast delivery, g2play also has the best customer service I have ever experienced. They really care about their customers will help no matter what problems you are experiencing.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.