1. Ordered two bottles of perfume on Boots.com totalling £116 on 09/12/2012 to be collected at a local Boots shop.
2. Receive email on 10/12/2012 informing me that the items would be ready for collection on 13/12/2012
3. Go to collect the items on 14/12/2012 to find that the tills were down. Called back later but the tills were still down.
4. Return to the shop on 17/12/2012 and the staff informed me that they had not received the order.
5. I contact the Boots.com support and they told me that the items must have been "lost in the system" - sounds familiar?
6. They then inform me that the items are also out of stock, hhmmm.
7. They give me a refund but tell me that it will take 3-5 days to get into my account.
So it would appear that Boots are taking money for stock they don't have.
Now I need to find the perfume to replace the ones I thought I'd purchased in the next 5 days before Christmas.
And during this time Boots have got my money that I need to purchase the items with.
Sorry Boots but you will not survive in todays marketplace with business practices and attitudes such as these.
Other reviews report similar experiences.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook