Helpful telephone support staff. I ordered a buy-it-fast model on the Saturday (online). On Sunday I realised I forgot to order a separate DVD drive. On Monday, i rang at 9am and the operator/staff member was happy to add this accessory without quibling and a separate invoice was sent to confirm. Thank you for this.
1. Well packaged, and not excessive (like amazon...)
2. Easily portable, nice welcome booklet from PCspecialist
3. Windows 7 and microsoft office were pre-installed. Discs supplied
4. I bought a uni version of the latter and struggled to get it operating. Got through quickly to PCspecialist helpline staff who reminded me I needed to verify myself first! (Should have read the packet more closely..!)
5. PC connected to internet quickly. Most of the first hours were spent updating windows and repeatedly rebooting.
Worth pointing out:
1. This is not quite a full size keyboard. If you've big fudgy fingers, you'd struggle with this model
2. The LEDs on the front are quite difficult to see when glowing orange. The unit will charge when not powered on, but it's hard to see an orange glow that confirms this!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.