My family purchased a sofa bed on line and reading several other reviews now, it seems that my experience is not uncommon!
- Additional charges were paid for early delivery yet the delivery was late
- The product does not match what I ordered at all
- I am doing all the follow up as Frances Hunt have no integrity
- The customer service is shocking and requires investigation by Trading Standards
- I am being financially penalised for all their mistakes which I contest
- Absurd charges are being applied to me for cancellation of the order due to their errors
- There is no goodwill on part of this company
- Frances Hunt have a blame culture accepting no blame for their own bad business practices
However common I see this poor experience to be from the reviews listed, I do not deem it to be acceptable at all. Frances Hunt owes consumers a better standard of service all round and a remedy to the issues outlined.
I hope for a sincere apology and full refund on all payments and charges promptly.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.