1. You find items with great prices on thehut.com ,don't want to miss this hot deals and place orders. Same day you also make orders from Ebay, Amazon...
2. Next day you will receive an e-mail ''Order Despatched'' and you will think ''wow, they are very fast''
3. You will wait your order.
4. 1 week later you will receive your Ebay UK order but not received "the hut" yet.
5. 2 weeks later you receive your Ebay, Amazon international orders which were also despatched from US via postal pocket, but "the hut" orders still not arrived.
6. 3-4 weeks later your Ebay order from China arrived, but "the hut" orders still not arrived.
7. You contact The Hut Customer Support and waiting for reply.
8. About a week later they reply your message and they say they will resend orders.
9. Same things happen.
13. You send a message that you still received nothing (2 months passed)
14. A few days later, you try to sign to view their reply, but you reliase that they cancelled your account.
THEHUT.COM is a SCAM
Fatma Mert found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.