Ordered a wireless USB adaptor from them, unfortunaterly without reading reviews first (my bad!). It was a very specific one, and these guys were the only ones that had it "in stock". Paid £13 + delivery which seemed reasonable. Item never arrived, despite payment being taken.
Emailed after 10 days. No reply. Emailed two days later and another two days later. Eventually 'Mike' replied saying that it is in stock now and it's in the post. Waited. And waited. No little parcel through the letterbox. Emailed demanding a refund. No reply. Emailed again. No reply. Emailed again. No reply. Emailed again. Eventually received a reply saying it had been sent, though would refund.
Only bit of credit I can give is that I have now received a refund. I know it was only for about £17, but it's the principle!!
Please, don't get caught out by me and seemingly 98% of others reviewing them. Chances are you won't be in the 2% of happy customers, so just go elsewhere!!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.