I think beautybay.com provides decent service and reasonable prices.
Minor details that I wish they could improve are:
- my first package was significantly delayed and I couldn't track it for some reason; the second package arrived super quick and I was able to track it all the way, which was nice.
- the prices on the web site are lower compared to other similar retail web sites, which is great.
- packaging of the parcel is not perfect but acceptable. Sometimes the products can get scratched between each other or squeezed a little, but of course without significant damage. I know this can be improved because I order online a lot, and other companies provide much better wrapping of the products.
- Free samples could also be improved, for example could be based on the previous orders and recommendations, so there are no duplicates.
- It is annoying that when you place an order in beautybay.com and add products to the shopping basket they are not saved in the cookies, so next time you open the web site the products that you placed could be still there. Session expires quickly and you may be doing same procedure of adding same products multiple times. There can be also a wish list for future products.
Other than this I enjoy shopping with beautybay.com !!!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.