We moved offices, 100 yards away, in July last year and asked Chess to establish the exact same telecoms in our new office.
Here are the distilled 'highlights' of the complaint we HAD to raise:
• Main switchboard number completely unobtainable from Tuesday at 15:45 until Thursday at approximately 14:00, almost 2 days.
• No broadband service provided within the new office until 26th July and even then with the wrong fixed IP address. (Should have been July 1st)
• Unable to make any outgoing calls on office phone system until Thursday. (Should have been Monday.)
• Informed by Chess I had to cancel telecom engineers contracted to move our switch the afternoon of the business day prior to the move.
• I had contacted Chess, both via e-mail and phone, and stated I was concerned that the services would not be moved on time requested, this was ignored.
We were provided with an atrocious service by Chess which had a massive negative effect on our business during this period.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.