1. Great price (excluding international and eBay they were the cheapest price by far).
2. Product was 100% genuine and brand new.
3. Refund of next day postage was (eventually) processed.
1. When I ordered the item it was showing as in-stock but it turns out that it wasn't.
2. A message was left on my answerphone about the stock problem but no email was sent so I didn't learn about the problem until a number of hours later.
3. Even after I was told about the lack of stock the website was still showing as in stock. This is a pet hate of mine. Be honest about your stock level!
4. I had originally requested next day delivery but as the order was delayed by a few days anyway I sent a note asking that the next day option was removed. This note was ignored and I was initially charged the full amount. After sending a second note this was refunded right away so they came good on this in the end.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.