We've recently started using Trustpilot as a paying business customer. The experience for customers reviewing our service is generally great, and easy to use, and it's been helpful for potential customers to be able to read previous customers' reviews of our company.
However, as a business customer I've been disappointed by a number of things:
- The business website is quite buggy and awkward (logging in etc is not very smooth and it's not clear what the default password is and how to change it)
- The pricing is not transparent, with only the basic plan having an a price shown on the website. I think it would be much better if all price plans were transparently shown on the website rather than having to have to direct contact with Trustpilot in order to receive a quote
- The pricing is generally too high for what should largely be an automated service. I imagine this is because Trustpilot are leaders in a new market, and that the price will come down over time as new competitors emerge
- It's very surprising and annoying that it's not possible to pay online on a monthly basis. The fact that prices are quoted on a monthly basis, but then billing is quarterly (and manual) is very odd. For an online company this could be much better.
- It's annoying and inefficient to be called by a salesperson after you sign up for a free trial. For this kind of business there is no need for direct contact with a human and I would rather Trustpilot spent their money on making a better automated online experience instead of hiring salespeople to bother me with calls I don't want or need
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.