My experience with Menkind:
1. Menkind's website malfunctioned, so my registration form was incomplete so I couldn't place an order online despite six attempts.
2. I called Menkind to place an order over the phone and only then understood why the website order wasn't being processed, no reason was giving on the website (The reason was to do with Menkind's application form not registering that I had filled in the Last Name box on the billing and delivery details part of the form).
3. I ordered an item (on the 17th Jan) with express delivery over the phone, only to find out later that this was unavailable with my item, despite already paying.
4. On the 22rd of January, I called Menkind 10 times before speaking to someone. This was as I had not had an order saying my item had been dispatched and I got worried. False information was giving on the website: It states "Our Orderline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" and it states "For non order related queries please use the customer support enquiry form." Therefore it seems logical that for ANY order related queries you would call the Orderline. However, I discovered that if you have in fact made an order, the office to call is not the Orderline and is only open from 9-5. Despite calling 10 times before 10am the phone was picked up twice. The first time it was disconnected (No I did not receive a call back despite having given the lady on the phone my contact information, such as my name and order number). The second time, I was informed that despite ordering my product over the phone, it had not gone through the system and so the order had not been forwarded to the company that is contracted to make the item. I was advised to reorder the item, despite needing it for my four year anniversary, which was being celebrated the following day (I called on the 22nd, anniversary on the 23rd). After explaining the urgency of the situation Chloe Martin, Menkind Customer Services Advisor and the only competent person at this company, refunded my P&P costs, made a huge effort to reoorder my item and ship it out from the factory first class so that it arrived in time for my anniversary. Had I got through to Menkind later in the day (I called around 10am) Chloe informed me that this most probably would not have been possible.
5. I have told all my family and friends about this ordeal, how I was not alerted that my order hadn't been processed, how I was wrongly charged for P&P, how Menkind's office hours are not correctly stated on their ill-functioning website, how workers ignore the phone ringing, how Menkind prioritises new and not returning customers and how in general Menkind is the worst online store I have ever come across.
lucy barnett found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.