1. Black Circles are a tyre supplier - they don't own the fitting shops, those are individual limited companies (partner companies or agents, if you like)
2. Your order process may be conveniently 'human free' - but the people in the tyre shops are regular hard working guys and girls like you.
3. With regard to the above, a little patience, understanding and common good manners will help you get satisfactory service at the tyre shops.
4. When you get a confirmation of order, give the tyre shop a phone call and firm up your visit. These guys are all really busy making a living too. You may well get a more convenient time and a shorter wait this way.
5. Don't expect to rock up an expect to be seen instantly. With the best will in the world, its often just not possible. We live in a 'want it now' society, but the reality is often a surprise to many - it shouldn't be.
6. The better recommended tyre shops have been doing this for years. They probably do indeed know better than 'your mate on the internet forum', so pay attention to sound advice. They want you happy, and safe.
7. That all said, the bulk buying power of the Black Circles network guarantees a great price which is rarely bettered at National or local level.
8. The margin of profit for a tyre shop is not huge, and they work hard for what they achieve. If you like them, remember to support them with other business, especially if its a local shop.
I have an aversion to national chains like KwikFit for many reasons. The choice you have with the BC network is refreshing.
I'm lucky - my local shop is pretty good.
I don't care if the floor is polished, or they have china cups for the latte.
What matters to me is honesty, sound advice, and technical ability - above all else.
And Bridgwater Tyre and Exhaust, who are my local Black Circles Partner, manage these consistently.
Good job again gents, and my thanks to supplier and fitting partners.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.