The Magnet's were fine, But I do have a huge problem. When I picked up the parcel, I put the package in my bag and drove 5 minutes to my house. Phone dead! when I opened the package it had a big hazard triangles on it and said about how strong the magnets were, and not to put the magnets near I-pods , I presumed this meant I-Phones too. So I checked that my I phone was in working order, cos I had just received a picture, I wanted to save the received picture to my phone and nothing, No power, no broken picture or even flicker, nothing!
The plastic on the outside of the unopened package was plain and gave no indication as to how dangerous and powerful the magnets are, the outside packaging needs to have a warning information on it prominently printed, or when the order is placed, there needs to be a separate information e-mail stating how dangerous these magnets are.
The pre-sales service was great, because I had a lot of questions. But now I have no phone!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook