The first thing to understand is that parcelforce are a budget company, this benefits most people as other couriers are more than twice the price. We use both parcel force and yodel and there are good and bad points about them both. So I have put this on both the yodel and parcel force reviews.
I have found that most complaints about couriers in general are them not re-delivering efficiently or even at all...Well how expensive do you think it must be for them to keep re-attempting deliveries.
I do think suppliers should give people a choice..for example Yodal\parcel force delivery for £6.99 or UPS for £12.99 etc.
The upshot is....you get what you pay for!!! parcelforce deliver 90% of our parcels without issue the remaining 10% are often effectively the customers fault...i.e not being in, or not answering doors etc. Sure they screw up but there budget service is not a guaranteed timed service just estimated so don't blame them for being late..they clearly say they can be late......if you are not in to receive the item..don't blame them!!! re-delivering to you is a loss to them so don't expect a perfect re-delivery service. work with couriers.....follow the tracking..be in when they say the are gooing to deliver...put a sign on your door to say you are in just in case you are indisposed or you don't hear them knock! these little things help.
I am not saying they are perfect...far from it, they can be a real pain in the neck for us....but virtually all budget couriers are the same!!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.