I am very disappointed with my dealings with your organisation due to the following reasons.
1) I fell very ill and contacted you regarding my iability to attend to my orders but nobody responded or acknowledged my email.
2) I made more orders but have been waiting for emails to provide the details of where or how to utilise them but still no response.
3) I have found it VERY difficuklt to understand how to use the vouchers but there is no body to talk to although I have requested to be contacted by phone.
4) I am eager to make more orders but there is no help from your organisation
5) Although you have very good offers, I do not think that you have a team to help people who may not be literate enough to understand how to use your services / offers
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.