Pros - good prices
* Website listed items as 'in stock' which were not in stock, after eventually being told items were not in stock, website still showed items as being in stock
* Delivery times much later than quoted estimate
* Delivered items did not match the packing slip (item missing)
* Have to answer a ridiculous set of 'security' questions every time you call 'Customer Support' e.g. enter order number on phone only to have the first question from a person being 'what is your order number?' followed by being asked your name, address, email address, phone number, granny's middle name, etc ...
* Default response from 'Customer Support' is 'you will get your item today/tomorrow', rather than something that might actually be true or useful
* Promised callbacks from company (mostly) do not happen
* Problem escalation process - a joke - simply a canned 'We are sorry you are having a problem...' email as response.
* The refunds policy is *15 working days* before making refund - why should they be getting interest on my money for the best part of a month for something they haven't / couldn't provide
Companies business model is even worse than I'd first thought:
* They didn't pay refund within 15 working days as promised (even though website stated refunds processed within 2 days)
* Told me that T&Cs stated 30 days as per distance selling regulations
* 30 days - still no refund - told to wait for 3-5 days for bank clearing
* Still no refund - told that 30 days period started from cancellation, not from purchase
* Another wait - no refund - told to wait for bank clearing
* Several more delays and phone calls - finally get a refund - only to find out it was not for full amount
* Yet another round of phone calls and delays before I get full refund.
WAE+ business model seems to be:
* Sell some thing you don't have in stock or expect to be able to fulfil within promised delivery dates.
* Keep hold of customers money for as long as legally allowed
* Keep money for a bit longer
* Keep money for a bit longer still
David Long found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.