I got a pay as you go from Vodafone 2 months ago. On 28/1 I transferred my number from O2 to Vodafone and I was not able to access to the data when I left to Brazil on 31/1. When I got back from Brazil on 16/2 the mobile was not working.
1. I called Vodafone on 17/2 and they told me it was not working because I changed the international bar option online. It would take no more than 48 hours to fix it. After 2 days it was not working and they didn’t tell me anything.
2. On 21/2 I called Customer Service again and they told me that there was a problem in the network associated with my number and it would take no more than 72 hours to fix it. There were 200 people with a similar problem. After 3 days it was not working and they didn’t tell me anything. And me switching on and off the mobile every couple of hours… I am not able to call them everyday, I need to work…
3. On 26/2 I was able to speak with them again and they said it was a problem in my SIM card, to go to a shop and they would fix it.
4. Since then I went a couple of times to a shop and they say that they are upgrading the Pay-as-you-go system from whatever to Siebel. THE FIRST TIME THEY TOLD ME THE SYSTEM WAS DOWN; THEY SAID THE SYSTEM WOULD BE RUNIG IN NO MORE THAN AN HOUR. THE SYSTEM IS ALREADY DOWN FOR A WEEK AND IT WILL STAY DOWN VERY LIKELY UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH. THEY SAY THAT DURING THIS PERIOD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET MY PAC TO TRANSFER TO OTHER OPERATOR AS WELL...
5. They told me that the only thing they could do was to give me a temporary number... and they still want me to pay the internet access of this number... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY (MY COMPANY) ALREADY SPENT CALLING THEM AND HOW MANY HOURS I SPENT DEALING WITH THIS... APART FORM MY FRIENDS NOT BEING ABLE TO CALL ME… AND THEY STIL WANT TO CHARGE ME £5 FOR THE INTERNET ACCESS?
6. Every time call them I wait at least half an hour to speak with Customer Service. There was an occasion in which I waited 2 hours and I gave up.
7. I have an IPhone 5, I've used this handset with my Portuguese number and I had no problems at all. ALL THE PROBLEMS ARE IN THE NETWORK, NOT IN THE HANDSET, THEY NEVER DISPUTED THAT.
I've never had such a bad experience with any other operator. I have my UK number for 12 years and I do not want to use any other number. I am customer of Vodafone Portugal for 13 years and I am thinking of leaving Vodafone Portugal as well a protest (since Vodafone UK I cannot leave it now).
I AM 38 YEARS OLD AND I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD SERVICE FROM ANY COMPANY EVER. 18 DAYS WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO USE MY NUMBER AND STILL TELLING ME THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO KNOW WHO CALLED ME DURING THIS PERIOD!!!! AT THE MOMENT I JUST WANT MY NUMBER BACK!!!!!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.