I got a pay as you go from Vodafone 2 months ago. On 28/1 I transferred my number from O2 to Vodafone and I was not able to access to the data when I left to Brazil on 31/1. When I got back from Brazil on 16/2 the mobile was not working.
1. I called Vodafone on 17/2 and they told me it was not working because I changed the international bar option online. It would take no more than 48 hours to fix it. After 2 days it was not working and they didn’t tell me anything.
2. On 21/2 I called Customer Service again and they told me that there was a problem in the network associated with my number and it would take no more than 72 hours to fix it. There were 200 people with a similar problem. After 3 days it was not working and they didn’t tell me anything. And me switching on and off the mobile every couple of hours… I am not able to call them everyday, I need to work…
3. On 26/2 I was able to speak with them again and they said it was a problem in my SIM card, to go to a shop and they would fix it.
4. Since then I went a couple of times to a shop and they say that they are upgrading the Pay-as-you-go system from whatever to Siebel. THE FIRST TIME THEY TOLD ME THE SYSTEM WAS DOWN; THEY SAID THE SYSTEM WOULD BE RUNIG IN NO MORE THAN AN HOUR. THE SYSTEM IS ALREADY DOWN FOR A WEEK AND IT WILL STAY DOWN VERY LIKELY UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH. THEY SAY THAT DURING THIS PERIOD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET MY PAC TO TRANSFER TO OTHER OPERATOR AS WELL...
5. They told me that the only thing they could do was to give me a temporary number... and they still want me to pay the internet access of this number... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY (MY COMPANY) ALREADY SPENT CALLING THEM AND HOW MANY HOURS I SPENT DEALING WITH THIS... APART FORM MY FRIENDS NOT BEING ABLE TO CALL ME… AND THEY STIL WANT TO CHARGE ME £5 FOR THE INTERNET ACCESS?
6. Every time call them I wait at least half an hour to speak with Customer Service. There was an occasion in which I waited 2 hours and I gave up.
7. I have an IPhone 5, I've used this handset with my Portuguese number and I had no problems at all. ALL THE PROBLEMS ARE IN THE NETWORK, NOT IN THE HANDSET, THEY NEVER DISPUTED THAT.
I've never had such a bad experience with any other operator. I have my UK number for 12 years and I do not want to use any other number. I am customer of Vodafone Portugal for 13 years and I am thinking of leaving Vodafone Portugal as well a protest (since Vodafone UK I cannot leave it now).
I AM 38 YEARS OLD AND I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD SERVICE FROM ANY COMPANY EVER. 18 DAYS WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO USE MY NUMBER AND STILL TELLING ME THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO KNOW WHO CALLED ME DURING THIS PERIOD!!!! AT THE MOMENT I JUST WANT MY NUMBER BACK!!!!!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook