I ordered 2 Nikwax products from France and wanted them to be shipped to my daughter's place in London.
- JUST AFTER MY ORDER ON-LINE: impossible to access my account. I emailed them about that. No answer.
- 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER: I received an email confirming my order. I phoned them to tell my account was not reachable and to make sure the products would be arriving before 3 days. The person on the phone told me my order was about to be shipped and would be delivered in time before the end of the week.
- ABOUT 9 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER: nothing was arrived, still not possible to access my account. My wife called twice. She has been told they had computer problems and would call us back. No one did.
- ABOUT 11 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER: still nothing arrived, no access to my account. I called once again. Told me the products would be shipped soon.
- ABOUT 18 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER: no products delivered, no access to my account. New phone call. They told me my order had not been delivered because my daughter was not at home when the postman came. So the parcel was going to be returned back to them and shipped again to her, as she did not pick it up at the Post Office. They gave me a tracking number stating the parcel was going back. My daughter told me she never saw any postman or card left from him.
- ABOUT 33 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER: still nothing delivered, still no access to my account. As I was quite a little tired of phoning, I emailed them. Where is my order? Why can't I access my account? Why do they never answer my emails? Is it possible to be refunded? They emailed me back, the first communication from them (with the email of order confirmation). What did they say to me? My parcel had just be returned to them and would be shipped again to my daughter, as she was not at home when...
- EXACTLY 40 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER: PRODUCTS DELIVERED TO MY DAUGHTER BUT WITH A WRONG NUMBER OF STREET. NOTHING MORE TO SAY...
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.