* Delivery - Paid for express build-to-order and delivery: arrived on time.
* Hardware - Several problems on arrival:
* Wireless LAN card not working, so no internet connections. DinoPC asked me to re-seat the WLAN card twice and download newer drivers, before they would send a replacement. (Had to borrow a WLAN USB dongle from another PC to get a connection, and download Windows 7 64-bit drivers to get that working). The WLAN card started working after the 2nd re-seating, once I realized the card locking bar was forcing the card out of its socket.
* Supplied with monitor which had a VGA socket but PC graphics card only had HDMI and DVI sockets; could not use monitor for several days until DVI-to-VGA adaptor sent. Was still able to use PC for first few days because I borrowed a HDMI monitor from another PC.
* Software: Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1. Pre-installed, worked fine.
* Customer service / Response time - responded to my first email by phone within 1 hour of sending mail. Later email responses included many helpful &quot;how-to&quot; photos, and were very polite.
* Cost - cheaper than local build-to-order companies.
* Summary - Had to spend more time getting the PC to work properly than I had expected. However, now that the PC is fully set up, it is very fast and a joy to use. So, if you are prepared to spend a few hours sorting out any teething problems, and are confident enough to do so, Dino PC do provide a powerful PC for a very good price.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.