1. I ordered a Synology DS411slim NAS and 4x Hard Drives to go into the device for my business.
2. All items were quoted as being in stock.
3. Placed the ordered without researching the company (my mistake).
4. Payed for Express delivery (£9.99).
5. No items arrived after 2 days.
6. Called and was told that all items were not in stock.
7. Was told I could cancel part of the order but the hard drives were already in the process of being dispatched from the warehouse so I would need to refuse the delivery to get a refund.
8. Hard drives turned up 7 days after placing order, I refused delivery.
9. I then called WAE+ and was told that the order would be fully cancelled and a refund processed that day.
10. Guess what no refund.
11. WAE+ owe me and my business £450.
12. They took my money when the items were not in stock or stated as being out of stock. This is really POOR!
13. Their terms quote 30 days for a refund! This again is shocking!
14. I have tried to called WAE+ to chase this but after being on hold for more than 15 minutes give up. I run a business and can't afford to spend this level of time chasing others.
All in all a truly shambolic state of affairs. BUYER BEWARE!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.