1. Arranged for Saturday delivery because I was moving in on the Friday.
2. Bed already there on Friday, left outside in the snow.
3. Incorrect bed??? I ordered Cream and Brass, received 1/2 Black and Brass.
4. Only box 1 of 2 arrived.
5. Bed damaged, all 4 corners of box ripped open and legs dented and scraped.
6. Paid extra £30 for Saturday delivery, stayed in just incase another bed arrived??
7. Slept on the floor last 6 nights.
8. Tried contacting ever since, no answer to calls, emails or tweets.
9. Sales line always answered but they can't help, redistribute STAFF!!!!!!
10. Extremely disappointed, and I will definitely NOT recommend despite low price.
The saga continues...................................
To whoever can be bothered to read this,
I don't really know why I am bothering to write this email because it will surely go on deaf ears. I do not think you could possibly understand how infuriated I am with your company. Once again I took the day off from work to be at home awaiting the promised delivery as guaranteed by 2 of your employees in 2 separate phone calls last week.
I am a self-employed Telecoms Consultant and I charge a day rate, I have taken 2 days unpaid leave from work, your company has cost me nearly 3 times the price of the actual order because you have failed to meet the delivery dates that firstly I paid extra for and secondly was assured will take place?? This is fast becoming a very expensive bed that I am now beginning to believe that I will never actually sleep in.
I do not want to spend the whole week waiting for somebody to answer your premium rate customer service line, if you would be so kind as to ring me so we can arrange a full refund to my card it will be appreciated. I will also Tweet and update TrustPilot with this request so hopefully I will get some sort of response...
Yours extremely disappointedly
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.