1) Web site easy to use. Features searching for searching via post code and takeaway cuisine makes it easy to find a takeaway.
2) With user ratings finding a new restaurant that suits you is great
3) Menus online for takeaways are easy to use and order
4) Paying by card is very useful if you havent managed to go to bank but a 40/50p fee is a little off putting.
1) The main problem is just eats customer service help. I have attempted to speak to someone online a few times but you just cant get through. A complete joke/amateur customer services if things do go wrong.
I have ordered from pizza hut deliver a number times in Middlesbrough. After constantly taking hours to deliver food. Getting orders wrong every single time I would certainly not recommend this poor service.
I even made a complaint which was ignored. Stay away unless you have 2 hrs to wait for your food and happy with ice cream being missed on order, wrong dips etc etc
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.