Case Reference: CC199 7513
Our new Bosch washing Machine Delivered today
- No-One let us know the delivery slot for today (I was told to look at the website after 8.30pm - even through the store told me a text message would be sent!)
- My wife had to take the whole day off (originally she took a half-day off) as the slot was 1.25pm to 5.25pm......... However in the end I needed to chace them twice after 5.30pm for the delivery driver to call me (even though I was told he would call me an hour before delivery)
- The delivery eventually happened at 6/6.15pm!!
- To top things off nothing was taken away and the new washing machine was just dumped in the hallway of my flat. This was due to the fact it was hard-wired (as most flats in the UK have appliances hard-wired) and I was told by the strong (Cribbs Causeway, Bristol) that they would be able to do this.
I now have my old appliance still connected and the new one dumped in the flat with no guarantee that I will be able to get the product installed and even if they are able to install the product either my Wife or I will need to take another day off work!
- No empathy by the company, no customer service in trying to resolve things quickly and let us know what time the product may now be installed after they admit fault.
- Do not us Currys/PC World KnowHow / Know Nothing!!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.