Searching and booking was easy with 10% deposit. However I just received an email from the hostel directly requesting for more funds. I thought we don't pay the remainder 90% until we arrive which is still 2 months away?
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.